"Lindsey Vonn: In the Moment" is the first true inside look at what it takes to become and remain a world champion athlete. Featuring the latest high definition digital photography and exclusive behind the scenes training and interview footage, "Lindsey Vonn: In the Moment" reveals the world's fastest and most charismatic downhill skier's greatest fears, dreams, focus and challenges.
Trailers + Extras
- Opening Sequence
- Lindsey Vonn: In The Moment Trailer
- The Phantom Camera The filmmakers talk about using the Phantom camera to...
- Closing Sequence
- The Crash
- HD Go Pro Camera The filmmakers talk about using the HD Go Pro camera to...
- Visualizing the Course
- Head Skis
- Filming In the Moment The directors discuss the idea of being In the Moment
- Lindsey Tells All The filmmakers talk about having Lindsey talk to the...
Top 10 Fun Facts
- Hit the bricks, Tinker Toys! Lindsey was on her first pair of skis by the age of two.
- Eight years later, Lindsey met her role model: Olympic gold medalist Picabo Street. The elder skier would go on to become Vonn's mentor - so be nice when you meet your heroes, kids. It could be the start of a beautiful friendship.
- Hitting the books, hitting the slopes: while training during her formative years, Lindsey pursued an unconventional education through a correspondence program at University of Missouri High School.
- U-S-A! U-S-A! At 17, Lindsey made her Olympic debut at the 2002 Winter Games in Salt Lake City. That's called home court advantage, y'all.
- Although she didn't medal in Salt Lake City, Lindsey finished sixth in the combined event - the highest placing of any American female skier at the Games. Not bad for a girl too young to vote.
- Lindsey also went home without a medal at the 2006 Torino Games, but she did earn the U.S. Olympic Spirit Award (voted on by fans, fellow athletes and members of the media) after returning to compete in her event mere hours after being hospitalized by a crash during her training run.
- You ain't seen nothin' yet: Lindsey was named Colorado Athlete of the Year for 2009, just a month before her outstanding showing at the 2010 Winter Olympics in Vancouver.
- In fact, Lindsey's performance at the 2010 Winter Games prompted fans and the media alike to call them the "Vonn-couver Olympics." Become the first American to earn a gold medal in a particular event and they just might nickname the games after YOU!
- Sorta like boyfriend jeans: at the urging of her husband, former Olympic skier Thomas Vonn, Lindsey has started using men's skis - a tactic that could help her gain even more speed down the slopes.
- Forget the medals, I'll take the livestock! After a 2005 downhill victory in Val-d'Isere, France, Lindsey opted to accept a cow from French cheese farmers as her prize. The bovine's apropos name? Olympe.
- Select Your TV Provider
sign up to watch
- Please choose0
- Please choose0
- AT&T U-verse 22
- Bright House Networks 21
- Charter Spectrum 8
- Cox Communications 7
- DISH 10
- EPB Fiber Optics 15
- Frontier Communications 11
- GVTC Communications 31
- Hargray 26
- Hawaiian Telcom 18
- Home Telecom 19
- HTC Digital Cable 24
- Mediacom 9
- North State 23
- Time Warner Cable 20
- Verizon Fios 1
Log InForgot password?